I stole this idea from a blogging friend. I am too tired to write coherently so I will make a list of ten things that are foremost on my mind today
1. I don’t like change but I deal with better as I get older.
2. Our worship leader moved to a new church
3. A friend. mentor and teacher moved to a new job
4. I learned to do a new thing (after stressing way too much about it)
5. For the first time in months we are not having bible study tonight – people are sick
6. The weather has been awesome – not too hot, sunny, and making want to be outside!
7. Sitting on the back porch is relaxing
8. TV is worse than usual lately – even with new shows there isn’t much to interest me.
9. I wonder if most people feel as worried and helpless about the economy as I do.
10. I’m tired and going to go to sleep early tonight!