1. This day has flown by because I never stopped moving!
2. I am going to make it my business to learn what is where on the servers from now on!
3. Some of what we thought was gone is not (which is the reason for number 3!) and there is more than one way to keep grades and do an export. You can physically move folders and export files. Not elegant but it works.
4. The weather is getting chilly – time for soup and bread!!
5. I cannot stress enough, the importance of backing things up.
6. If we didn’t have bible study tonight, I would probably be in bed by 7 o’clock.
7. It never seems to amaze me, the people who are the most willing to help in a crisis.
8. I am again reminded that I get dumber when I am tired.
9. I am also reminded that sometimes the best way to learn to swim is to be thrown in the water (and the best way to learn is when you absolutely HAVE to)
10. I am planning on writing more on this blog, even if it is from prompts. I want to write more with the goal of learning to be a better writer. If you read here you may find some strange posts appearing in the future. I am saying this now so that I will be able to hold myself to it!
I think I could have written twenty for Tuesday but I’m going to save it up. I’m going to take a deep breath and let it all go til tomorrow, and to quote Sidney the psychiatrist on M.A.S.H. – “pull down your pants and slide on the ice!”
Sometimes we just need to be silly… 🙂