1. I learned how to install a new hard drive in a laptop (my son’s)
2. I learned how to use a new toy that lets you get data off the old hard drive and put it on the new oneÂ (Thanks Tony!)
3. I learned that if you look for hard answers then you will get nothing but hard answers
4. I learned that pressing F12 to get your laptop to boot from the cd drive may not be all you need to do – you may have to change the boot order in the bios to make the cd drive priority (Thanks Eddie)
5. I learned that if you have to do all these things in a hurry that it will be stressful and not go as smoothly as you wish
6. I learned that if you think you are done, something else will happen (like your daughter’s car will fall apart)
7. I learned that if you help your son and his roommate move, the roommate will have a lot more to move than you think and everything will be on the second floor
8. I learned if you wait til the last minute to do everything – a last minute is all you will have.
9.Â A mustang does not hold very much if you are moving with it
10.Â I learned that the term summer vacation is relative…
1. Love the wisdom of #3 and #8.
2. Love thinking of the mustang as horse, rather than vehicle. You did mean vehicle, didn’t you? 😀
3. My eyes went blank while reading #10. Sounds dangerous.
1. – does it count as wisdom if you learn it through stupid mistakes? and
2. Yes a vehicle – if you can call the silly little thing a vehicle! and
3. breathe easy – I meant it is a relative term when you have teenagers. You have more than days and daze left…