Saturday Update

Today they did an ultrasound and a renal nuclear scan.  It all looks okay but the function is down so it is possible that he is rejecting the kidney.  They will wait and do labs again in the morning and if the creatinine is still high they will do a biopsy which will give them more of an idea how to proceed.  There are medications they can give him but without the biopsy they can’t tell which ones.

We’re worried but hopeful.

One thought on “Saturday Update

Comments are closed.