1. A “Vision Board” – the phrase has been coined by a writer who uses Pinterest as an inspiration board for her novel in progress.
2. Professional Development – “pin” links to articles and websites that pertain to training
3. Collaboration – Sharing, liking, and “re-pinning” images, quotes, and links for a collaborative project..
4. Build your Personal Learning Network. As members of the group follow each other and re-pin links, each member brings new resources to the entire group.
5. Share tips for busy teachers to help with meals and household tips. Teachers areÂ people too!Â They have families and life outside of school. Pinterest allows the user to build a network of friends with similar challenges. Share tips and inspiration, recipes, and creativity.
If you have suggestions for other ways to use Pinterest as an educational tool I would love to hear them in the comments section!