Ten things you may not know about me (thanks Jae)
I have been having a bit of writers block – maybe I over did it in April!
Here is a meme that was passed on from Jae. Stop by her blog to read more than poetry – a heart on a page.
10 things you may not know about me:
1. On my fortieth birthday I was driving down the road and in-a-gadda-da-vida came on the radio. I turned around and drove to walmart and bought hair dye and dyed my hair red.
2. I once hitched from Colorado to Michigan (younger and stupider days)
3. My favorite book ever is Jane Eyre.
4. I once sold roses on a street corner.
5. I can’t go to sleep at night without reading something.
6. I own my own scroll saw and drum sander.
7. I love to sing in the car.
8. I took a course in Basic programming at a junior college in California for the fun of it.
9. I once lived in an RV.
10. I have always wanted a tattoo of wings.
Jae at JaeRose (of course!) http://jaerose-jaerose.blogspot.com/
Paschal at Murat11 http://murat11.blogspot.com/
Thom Gabrukiewicz of 3 Word Wednesday http://www.gabrukiewicz.com/
Misty at KindleObsessed http://www.kindleobsessed.com/
I can’t list all of the blogs I read in this post or the post would like, well, my sidebar 🙂